Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hana has attend a wedding


My family and I had attend a wedding last weekend.. it took 1hour to get there in Palong. The groom was my Abah's cousin..My mum put me on a cotton dress  because the whether is too HOT!
came along with us was uwan and atok, because of i'm getting up late in that morning so i'm not completely took my breakfast. Luckily mom bring along Gardenia Bread! so i ate about 3 slices along the way to the Bride's house...


so here's ME! who love the daisies! upon arrival , we're invited to our reserved seat for a lunch..
my mom spooned me Beriyani rice with chicken drummet..I ate quite a lot!



 Soo..this is the bride and the groom! The pelamin was created by my grandma, who's owned a Bridal Shop in Gemas. Whoever wanna get married and stay nearby Gemas, do come to my grandma shop called Umi Creation. It is just beside the Bank Simpanan Nasional in Gemas Town.


this is guest book corner, created by the pengantin herself

this simple pelamin nikah is also created by Umi Creation

this is my mom and aunty and my second cousin, Zara..



the hantaran from the groom

Ok that's all from me! 
sincerely,
Hana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts