Sunday, December 17, 2017

A weekend trip to Little England




December 2017 #latepost. It was my first visit to Fraser Hills since I left secondary school. When father said he wanted to bring his grandchildren to Fraser Hills, I was not excited, for me, Fraser Hills only have the clock tower & small town, that's it!

But I was wrong dude! wrong!
I lost my childhood memories! pity father, i never captured the memories before.. *sorry ayah*
a week before we went there, i made a little reading & to recall the Fraser hills attraction, surroundings and plus my best buddy who help me a lot by saying FH is nice, beautiful & just like Scotland!

 yeah, i really lost the past memories, until we reach one steep corner where have a Chinese temple betul-betul dekat selekoh tu, & i recalled - " macam pernah tengok tempat ni" - yes, of course, u had been here laaa!




Father promised to the kids for horse rides. About RM6 per lap



A side yard at souviner shop & post office


Post Office - i adore the architecture!


the only Masjid , you can hear the Adzan from the town



Historic & beautiful building isn't it?


We stayed at Shahzan Inn , just a walk away from the town..



archery & horse paddock place


view from our room - the Pine Tree smell all over the hills...


As you know Fraser's Hills is akin to a little Scottish village with granite colored mock Tudor buildings dotting the landscape







Shahzan Inn at night




I don't mind to spend hours here while reading a book rather than watching TV!

boating at Allans' Water,  or have an splash in the icy cold Jeriau Waterfalls.


We bought this natural honey for RM50/bottle


you may love to stroll along the many beautiful flower gardens and parks!





i bought the cactus as souviners



this old house is under maintenance


I'm enjoying the scenery while sipping the hot chocolate & fresh bake scone with strawberry & cream



Aida Daniya Tea House



Subhanallah such a spectacular view - Fraser Hills is a mountain village

one of the popular activities is watching the birdlife


Personally, now I realized that Fraser Hills was a very nice place to visit especially to those wish to get away from your hectic routine, get some fresh air, feel the calmness, for those love to explore the nature & be a bit adventure, there were several nature paths, including Pine Tree Trail and Bishop Trail, cross jungle terrain sheltering migratory birds like the Siberian Thrush.

well, for this weekend trip I no regret to say...

"unexpectedly satisfying short-stay destinations"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts