Tuesday, December 11, 2012

who will you be in 2020?


i had wonder what will happen in my life in 2020? and my age will be late 30s on that time. will i achive all my dreams before 40s? will i have a really good life in this developed and peaceful country?

all this questions had came in my mind in 10 years before (in my early 20s), now i'm not employed. what had came across my mind was , my next 10 years achivement. my next future life planning is going to be tough. proper planning is very important because what we are now is what we are in the future;

and for me; i will struggle for this three..

to be a better muslim
be a successful mother
have a good career

and there's a lot actually in that three point which is a lot to be elaborated; and the key driven of the above objectives are ;

education
attitude
financial

okk..that is only my point of view; Economic Transformation Programme (ETP) has provided a very interactive application to those who's wanna know who will you be in 2020

it is my pleasure to try it on..



because i'm job seeker right now, so i choose to improve my skills

i choose a luxury vacation heeehe
i choose hybrid car, washing machine and refrigerator to be the first three items in my house, but i saw hubby choose the different equipment ; tv and air-cond (he dont mind to wash his clothes and he dont mind to cook at home, but nvm we complete each other huh?)

and managed on savings because there was no tax for hybrid car (yes, i want hybrid car). and rebate for electronic device! awesome!

i choose hypermarket because it is one stop center where you can easily find anything in one place; currently i choose Tesco

i choose things that i usually get except for the salmon; because there's no other choice of my fav fish
and my result was i choose 90% of local foods!

usually i will choose shopping, but ever since i  have Hana, my priority had changed! 

i wish i will stay at the systematic location where provides an  effective transportation system, such as in other country like spore, oz, uk etc

life is so easy if i can travel to KL for work but stay in MLK , using a speed train!


and the end result was....i am The perfector?  i like my first possible career heheheh only if dreams will come true!!


lets find out who you will be in 2020!!
go to http://etp.pemandu.gov.my/citizen2020/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts